Guntur :Doctors in the GGH Guntur removed a nail cutter from the stomach of a 7-month old girl through a surgery on Friday. Now baby is safe and is undergoing treatment in the ICU.According to doctors in the GGH, Maurya Rajani, daughter of Lakshmi and Raju, residing in Vinukonda, accidentally swallowed a nail cutter on June 20 night. Parents admitted her to the GGH for treatment. Based on the X ray report, doctors Yashodhara and Kavita located it in her stomach. On Friday, they performed surgery and removed the nail cutter. GGH superintendent D S Raju Naidu congratulated the doctors for successfully performing the surgery and removing the nail cuter.